Fun and exciting party for your child? Easy setup and cleanup for you? It's possible!
The YMCA offers a great birthday party package. Come swim in our pool, entertain guests in our birthday room and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
- 2 hour party
- Use of pool and party room
- Decorated tables with 2 balloon bouquets
- Small gift for the birthday child
- Party includes 15 children. Fee for additional children is $5 per child. We do not charge for additional adults accompanying children.
You are free to structure your 2 hour party as you see fit. We suggest allowing one hour in the party room and one hour in the pool.
Saturdays: 11:30 am-1:30 pm or 3 pm-5 pm
Sundays: 3 pm-5 pm
Facility Members: $165
Program Members: $265
A $50 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your party. Remainder of the balance is due 48 hours before your party is scheduled.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
For more information and to schedule your party, please stop by the Front Desk, call 812.283.9622 or reserve your party time online.
- You may use the hour before your party begins to decorate or to do swim tests.
- Decorations are welcome. Please avoid taping things to the ceiling.
- Feel free to bring your own refreshments, including cake and ice cream. We have a freezer that may be used if space is available. All food and drinks should stay in the party room.
- The YMCA property is a tobacco-free environment.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All children under age 14 need a swim test and a color-coded necklace before they can swim.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn in the pool.
- Children under age 5 must be with an adult in the water at all time.
- Children under age 7 must have an adult on the pool deck.
- Please shower before entering the pool; it helps us maintain sparkling clean pools!
- USCG approved life-jackets are available; you may bring a solid core device from home.
- Other flotations devices or arm floaties can hinder the lifeguards from seeing all swimmers and are unsafe. Please leave them at home.
- Please use swim diapers for the health and safety of all our members.
- Slide may only be used by independent swimmers over 44 inches tall.
- Always walk.
- Diving and front or back flips are not permitted.
- Make sure children are thoroughly dried off before moving from the pool area. Please do not allow wet children to walk from the pool to the party area. This is a safety hazard. Our floors are very slippery when wet.