At the Y, you can discover your passion and a lifelong career helping solve some of the nation's most pressing social issues.
WE'RE HIRING: OPEN INTERVIEWS ON TUESDAYS FROM 4-6 PM
- Floyd County Family YMCA (33 State Street, New Albany, IN) - Every Tuesday through February 18
- Northeast Family YMCA (9400 Mill Brook Road)
- Republic Bank Foundation YMCA (1720 West Broadway)
- Southeast Family YMCA (5930 Six Mile Lane)
- Southwest Family YMCA (2800 Fordhaven Road)
- YMCA at Norton Commons (11000 Brownsboro Road)
THE Y INVESTS IN YOU
We are dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here at the Y, supervisors believe in you and help you succeed. You'll be encouraged to become a leader through:
- a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all stages of your career
- employee resource groups created for staff of diverse backgrounds and experiences
- coaching, mentoring and helping you along your career path
Character is what counts at the Y, where our values - caring, honesty, respect and responsibility - shape our culture. the Y is a diverse community where your colleagues quickly become your friends.
Our Y offers a compensation package that includes some of these benefits:
|Full Time staff receive a complimentary Community-Wide Family Membership.
Part Time staff receive a complimentary Community-Wide Individual Membership.
LICENSED CHILD CARE
|Preschool child care centers set their own staff rates, based on classroom availability.
School-Age Child Care is free for Full-Time Staff and Part Time Staff receive a special rate.
|Full and Part Time Staff receive staff rates for Y programs
If you would like more information about our Employee Benefits/Compensation, see our form.
EMPLOYEE RESOURCE CENTER
Don't forget to check out our employee resource page for current YMCA of Greater Louisville employees.