CALYPSO COVE FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS
Calypso Cove has a number of attractions and family-friendly features so the entire family can have fun in the sun together!
- Cast Away Island, the interactive play structure in the center of the pool
- Zero-depth entry to the pool progresses to 12" under Cast Away Island
- Just on the other side of Cast Away Island, the pool gradually progresses to 18" deep, and the deepest part of the pool is 3.5'
- Two slides: Hurricane Run Tube Slide and 24' Typhoon Twister
- Water cannons
- Lilly Pad Crossing, the interactive feature for swimmers to cross with the help of hanging nets
- With our adult members in mind, we have some benches with hydro jets similar to a Jacuzzi
- Vortex pool: great for exercise and family fun!
- Huge pool deck and limited Family Station seating for social distancing. To reduce touch points, you may to bring your own chair or seat covering.
- Heated water so you can enjoy the whole season
- Members 12 and under need to be accompanied by an adult at all times (age 21+) during their time at the water park. Members ages 13 years and older may check in to Calypso Cove without an adult.
- You may drop off your infant at our indoor Northeast Family YMCA Playroom while you and the rest of your family enjoy the outdoor water park. See Kids Club healthy and safety guidelines for details.
- We encourage you to bring your own cooler with refreshments and healthy snacks when you visit. Our Snack Shack is closed for the 2020 season.