CALYPSO COVE FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS
Calypso Cove has a number of attractions and family-friendly features so the entire family can have fun in the sun together!
- Cast Away Island, the interactive play structure in the center of the pool
- Zero-depth entry to the pool progresses to 12" under Cast Away Island
- Just on the other side of Cast Away Island, the pool gradually progresses to 18" deep, and the deepest part of the pool is 3.5'
- Two slides: Hurricane Run Tube Slide and 24' Typhoon Twister
- Water cannons
- Lilly Pad Crossing, the interactive feature for swimmers to cross with the help of hanging nets
- Gaga Pit
- Volleyball Court
- With our adult members in mind, we have some benches with hydro jets similar to a Jacuzzi
- Vortex pool: great for exercise and family fun!
- Huge pool deck with plenty of lounge chairs
- Heated water so you can enjoy the whole season
- Children 10 and over may check themselves into Calypso Cove. For their safety and security, children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 21+) during their time at the water park.
- You may drop off your infant at our indoor Northeast Family YMCA Playroom while you and the rest of your family enjoy the outdoor water park (up to 3 hours per visit). Check Kids Club schedule for hours.
- You are welcome to bring your own cooler with refreshments and healthy snacks when you visit. We also have tasty treats and beverages available at affordable prices at our Snack Shack.