Our Forever Young group gives the opportunity for seniors to get involved and make friends at the Northeast Family YMCA through programs designed especially for them. By joining in, you can improve your fitness, increase your mobility and flexibility, reduce stress, and make new friends.
- Our Forever Young group meets regularly and gives you the opportunity to make connections at the Northeast Family YMCA. Peer support is a great way to stay motivated.
- Group Fitness Classes designed for seniors, such as Tai Chi, Gentle Yoga, Forever Fit I and II and Aqua Forever Fit, are low-impact exercise programs that are fun, productive and easy on the bones and joints. All group exercise classes are included in your monthly membership fee.
- The Forever Young bulletin board is located in the lobby to keep you up-to-date on the latest events and activities.
- Volunteer opportunities allow you to use your valuable skills and give back to our community. Stop by the Front Desk to see how you can get involved.
- Open community space and complimentary coffee are available, providing a welcoming place for fellowship.
- Bridge Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Wellness Wednesday is held on the last Wednesday of each month, and features educational services and resources that promote healthy living.
- Pickleball: Click to learn more!
For more information, please contact Laurie Madden at email@example.com or at 502.425.1271.