The Y is working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment in all of our child-serving programs. We have been working with internal experts, as well as local and state officials to address issues related to social distancing, sanitizing requirements and wellness checks for staff and participants. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Upon entering Kids Club, your child will receive a temperature check. Children with a fever or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in.
- Masks/face coverings are required for children ages 6+.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the day.
- Some play mazes and outdoor playgrounds may be open when regular cleaning is possible.
- Feeding bottles and diaper bags are permitted.
- Please leave personal belongings at home. Blankets and soft toys will not be permitted at this time.
- Staff will receive a daily health screening, including temperature checks. Staff will be required to wear appropriate face coverings.
Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials. Available amenities may vary by location.
KIDS CLUB HOURS
Ages: 6 weeks-10 years
Monday-Thursday: 9 am-12 pm; 5 pm-8 pm
Friday: 9 am-12 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-12 pm
Sunday: 10:30 am-1:30 pm
Members can drop off and pick up their child time any time during the 3-hour time slot. Kids will remain in one room throughout their time.