BABYSITTER'S TRAINING COURSEWe make our babysitter's training course fun and fast-paced. We'll teach you how to be the best babysitter through engaging activities, videos and discussions. Our instructors will teach you how to:
- How, why and where injuries happen so they can be prevented
- How to decide the seriousness of an injury, if it does happen
- How to get help if needed
- How to keep safe when babysitting or at home alone
- How a child's age affects how you care for them
- How to prevent problem behavior
- How to rescue a choking infant or child
- How to run a babysitting business
- How to be safe when online or using a cell phone
- How to perform infant and child CPR
This program is for ages 11-15.
2020 UPCOMING SESSIONS
All sessions take place from 9 am-12 pm.
February 15, 2020
March 21, 2020
April 11, 2020
May 16, 2020
June 13, 2020
July 25, 2020
August 15, 2020
October 17, 2020
December 19, 2020
Facility Members: $80
Program Members: $100*Cost includes course booklet, basic CPR and First aid skills training and snacks.
For more information, please contact Beth Kempf at email@example.com at 502.222.9358.