The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge is a 12-week program designed to assist participants in achieving their weight loss goals. Each weekly, hour-long session explores practical topics essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Healthy eating
- Increasing physical activity
- Meal planning
- Overcoming weight loss plateaus
- Staying motivated
MEETING YOUR GOALS
The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge wants to help you lose weight in a healthy way. During the 12-week program, you will track your weight and your success!
During our first two classes, our trained facilitators will help you set attainable weight loss goals and provide incentives, such as 50% off another adult wellness program, for those reaching their goals.
With goals set and the knowledge to be successful, the remaining 10 classes and your fellow participants will provide the information and support you need to reach those goals.
Y Facility Members: $65
Program Members: $100
Please contact Kristina Kluesner at email@example.com or at 502.491.9622 for additional information about upcoming sessions.
- Our sessions run for 12 weeks with starting dates in September, January and May. Each session features new themes and topics.
- Meetings are one hour per week.
- Sessions are open to those 18 and older.
- Small groups ensure personal attention and promote interaction.
- Trained Y facilitators will help you develop and achieve healthy, realistic goals.