Here at the Y, we give parents the peace of mind to know that their child is enjoying fun-filled activities in a safe, supervised environment, while they work out. And best of all, because you're a Y member, it's free!
Our staff are caring, nurturing individuals who are all trained in First Aid and CPR because we know that safety is number one and that supervision is the key.
Our Kids' Club is open for children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old.
KIDS' CLUB HOURS
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-1:00 pm; 4:30 pm-8:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-1:00 pm; 4:30 pm-7 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-2:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
BOULDERING WALL HOURS
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-1 pm; 4:30 pm-8:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-1 pm; 4:30 pm-7 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-2 pm
Sunday: 12 pm-3 pm
KIDS' CLUB RULES
- All children must be signed into Kids' Club by a parent/guardian (age 18+). Your membership card will be scanned at both check-in and check-out times. You must be on the membership and have your card present in order to sign children in and out of the area.
- Parent/guardian must stay in the facility while we care for your child for up to three (3) hours.
- See flyer posted for Arts & Crafts, Games and Physical Activity days and times.
- Please leave the following items at home: valuables, candy, gum, toys and video games. We are sorry but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Labeled baby bottles and labeled spill-proof cups are permitted. No milk is allowed in spill-proof cups to protect children with milk allergies. Please have bottles prepared to feed infants.
- Attire: All Kids' Club areas require shirts, shorts/pants and covered feet at all times. Socks are required in the play maze and are for sale at the Welcome Center Desk if you forget.
- Parents need to bring diapers, wipes and a change of clothes. All items, including diaper bags, should be labeled.
- Illness: Please respect others by not entering the facility if you carry any contagious diseases or if you have a condition that appears contagious. Children should be symptom-free for 24 hours before returning to Kids' Club. Should an illness develop while in our care, the parent will be contacted for immediate pick-up. Children who are unable to attend school because of illness will not be allowed to attend Kids' Club.
- Please refrain from bringing strollers into the Kids' Club Area. For smaller children, please bring carriers.
- We like to be attentive to all of our children's needs. If your child is potty training, please let us know so that we can be prepared and help with the process.
YOUTH FITNESS AND WII GAMES
- Open all hours facility is open with limited use of games when staff is not on duty.
- Children must be 7 years or older to enter the Youth Fitness Area. Parent/guardian, please make sure children are of appropriate age.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times on the wall.
- Be aware and respectful of other participants and share the wall.
- Climbing is not allowed above the yellow line.
- Climbers must be at least 5 years old.
- A parent or guardian must be present for climbers ages 5-6.