[News & Events index]
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic - September 20, 2021
A COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic will be hosted at the Northeast Family YMCA from 4 pm-6 pm on September 20, 2021. Pfizer vaccinations will be available for patients ages 12 years and older. Reservations are encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted while supplies last.
The clinic is facilitated by Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness, and will be provided by the Kentucky Nurses Association.
What: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
When: Monday, September 20, 2021
Times: 4 pm-6 pm
Location: Northeast Family YMCA, 9400 Mill Brook Road, Louisville, KY 40223
- Those 12-18 years of age must have signed permission from a parent/guardian.
- Bring photo ID and if you have insurance, your insurance card (not required). Patients will not be charged.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others to maintain social distancing.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a shirt that allows easy access to the upper arms.
- You must stay on-site for a short period of time after you get the vaccine for observation.
- Covid vaccine card required if you are receiving your second dose.