[News & Events index]
Downtown YMCA Parking Garage Changes
On September 17, 2018, the parking garage at the Downtown Family YMCA will become fully automated. This state-of-the-art system follows the modernizing trend of many garages in the downtown area and will enable new features for our members and guests.
- Improves entrance and exit services and includes 24-hour access to help, if needed, at the exit
- Creates additional YMCA member parking on the first floor by ensuring other garage users park on designated floors
- Special Y member pricing structure with no increase in current rate
- An optional Y member parking card (90 hours a month/$20)
- Weekend parking will remain free for Y members
- A Pay Kiosk in Y lobby for payment at the Y member rate, which speeds up exit.
For additional questions or comments please contact Norm Johnson at 502-587-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.