BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
The Body Composition Analysis provides an accurate assessment of your body fat percentage and disease risk factors.
The analysis includes the following:
- Height and weight measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
- Body fat measurement with skinfold calipers
- Body measurements with a tape measure
- Blood pressure reading
- Risk factor checklist
- Consultation regarding your results
The Body Composition Analysis is by appointment only.
What: Body Composition Analysis
When: By appointment
Who: Ages 14 years and up
Rates: Facility Members: $15
Program Members: $20
To schedule your appointment, please contact Jennifer Harris at 812.206.8094 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.