YMCA WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge is an 8-week program designed to assist participants in achieving their weight loss goals. Each weekly session includes 45 minutes of education/discussion and 45 minutes of guided activity/exercise. The educational component explores practical topics essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Making healthy nutrition choices
- Incorporating physical activity into daily life
- Meal planning and other healthy lifestyle tips
- Overcoming weight loss plateaus
- Staying motivated
MEETING YOUR GOALS
The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge wants to help you lose weight in a healthy way. During the 8-week program, you will track your weight and your success!
During our first classes, our trained facilitators will help you set attainable weight loss goals and provide incentives, such as 50% off another adult wellness program, for those reaching their goals.
With goals set and the knowledge to be successful, the remaining classes and your fellow participants will provide the information and support you need to reach those goals.
2018 UPCOMING SESSIONS
Winter Session (Monday Mornings): January 22-March 12, 2018; 10 am-11:30 am
Winter Session (Tuesday Evenings): January 23-March 13; 6 pm-7:30 pm
Facility Members: $60 per 8-week session
Program Members: $105 per 8-week session
- Meetings are one and a half hours (90 minutes) per week
- Sessions are open to those 18 and older.
- Small groups ensure personal attention and promote interaction.
- Trained Y facilitators will help you develop and achieve healthy, realistic goals.