CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND YOURS
The YMCA of Greater Louisville is hiring for school-age child care positions throughout the Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana area.
If you enjoy working with children and are looking for a flexible, part-time job, that will allow you to make a real difference, consider joining the school-age child care team!
- Positive, healthy and values-based work environment
- Competitive pay, starting at $12 per hour
- Flexible schedule, with no evenings or weekends
- New benefits for part-time child care staff:
- Community-wide family membership
- Free registration in school-age child care
COMPLETE AN ONLINE INTEREST FORM TODAY
Ready to join our team? Fill out our online Interest Form below and our Staffing Coordinator will follow up with you.
School-Age Child Care (SACC): Please contact our School-Age Child Care office at 502.637.1575 with questions or for more information.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Interested in learning what other positions we are hiring at the Y?
View our full list of current openings.