BABYSITTER'S TRAINING COURSE
DEVELOPED BY SAFESITTERWe make our babysitter's training course fun and fast-paced. We'll teach you how to be the best babysitter through engaging activities, videos and discussions. Our instructors will teach you how to:
- How, why and where injuries happen so they can be prevented
- How to decide the seriousness of an injury, if it does happen
- How to get help if needed
- How to keep safe when babysitting or at home alone
- How a child's age affects how you care for them
- How to prevent problem behavior
- How to rescue a choking infant or child
- How to run a babysitting business
- How to be safe when online or using a cell phone
- How to perform infant and child CPR
This program is for ages 11-15.
Facility Members: $80
Program Members: $90*Cost includes course booklet, CPR & First Aid Certification and snacks.
There are currently no sessions available for online registration.
For more information, please contact Karen Wyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 502.222.9358.