YMCA FAMILY MUD RUN
Leave your Sunday best at home and share some laughs with family and friends — and make new friends (mud is a wonderful bonding agent) — at the YMCA Family Mud Run!
Our Mud Run is roughly two miles of mud, muck and obstacles, and is designed for kids (4+) and their parents to do together! All participants receive a t-shirt, finisher's medal and refreshments.
RACE DAY TIMES
Races take place at the Oldham County Family YMCA:
Saturday, September 12; 8:30 am-1 pm
Waves go off every 10 minutes. Space is limited for each time slot and registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Early Registration: $25 per runner (all ages)
Late Registration (after August 30): $35 per runner (all ages)
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- No risk enrollment - full refunds will be given until August 31, 2020
- Closed-toe shoes are required. They will get wet and muddy.
- This is a natural course. You will encounter rocks, roots, spider webs, uneven and slippery ground, and obstacles. Please look where you step for sure-footing.
- Everyone has the option to modify or skip any obstacle they need to.
- Children ages 6 and under are strongly encouraged to run with an adult.
NEW FOR 2020
- Additional event heats have been added
- New obstacles on the course
- New event shirts
- Additional water rinsing and changing stations
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of our participants and their families is of utmost importance to us. We have implemented the following health and safety measures to help encourage social distancing during the event.
- Widened trails and passing lanes
- Separate starting corrals for each heat
- Updated start and finish lines to help spread participants out
- Disinfectant stations located throughout the course
- Volunteers supplied with hand sanitizer