The Y is working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment in all of our child-serving programs. We have been working with internal experts, as well as local and state officials to address issues related to social distancing, sanitizing requirements and wellness checks for staff and participants. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Masks are required for all Kids' Club participants ages 4-11. Masks are strongly encouraged for members of all ages, including youth ages 4-11.
- Upon entering Kids Club, your child will receive a temperature check. Children with a fever or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the day.
- Some play mazes and outdoor playgrounds may be open when regular cleaning is possible.
- Feeding bottles and diaper bags are permitted.
- Please leave personal belongings at home. Blankets and soft toys will not be permitted at this time.
Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials. Available amenities may vary by location.
KIDS CLUB HOURS
Ages: 6 weeks-8 years
Monday-Thursday: 8:45 am-12:45 pm; 4:30 pm-8:30 pm
Friday: 8:45 am-12:45 pm; 4:30 pm-7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:45 am-12:45 pm
Sunday: 12 pm-2:30 pm