With the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
TAKE A TOUR
BENEFITS OF BELONGING
Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
A FREE wellness consultation with one of our trained fitness coaches to help you set and achieve your goals
- Two racquetball courts
- Large wellness center with state-of-the-art equipment and trained staff.
- Over 45 fitness classes to choose from including Zumba, Pilates, cycling, yoga, water fitness, tae kwon do, boot camp, line dancing and kids fitness, plus our water exercise classes too! Classes for youth, adults and families (beginner and advanced).
- Kid's Club, where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while parents work out
- Tween Extreme Room has interactive fun for kids ages 9-13 with 3 Nintendo Wiis, 2 Gamebikes and 2 XR Boards, both of which play a variety a Playstation 2 games
- Before and After school child care
- Our Weight Loss Program
- Y Member rates on program such as our youth sports and day camp
- Assistance with membership fees is available based on need
A positive environment and a place that's dedicated to serving everyone
NO CONTRACTS & A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Your membership will continue until you complete a 15-day written cancellation notice available at the Member Services Desk at your home branch. Did we mention our 30-day money back guarantee? If you're not completely satisfied with the Y with in your first 30-days of becoming a Y member, we will refund your money.
CLICK ON A Y MEMBERSHIP TYPE & JOIN TODAY!
Community-Wide Memberships: Give full access to all 14 Y's in 6 counties of Kentuckiana
One-Time Pool Fee
Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family w/o Calypso Cove
Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove
Adult (ages 18-64 years)
Senior (ages 65 years and over)
Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)
Youth w/o Calypso Cove
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$86||$80||$200|
|Family w/o Calypso Cove||$86||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$82||$80||$140|
|Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove||$82||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 18-64 years)||$54||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$50||$55||N/A|
|Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)||$35||$30||$140|
|Youth w/o Calypso Cove||$35||$30||N/A|
Bullitt County Family YMCA Memberships: Full access to our Bullitt County Family YMCA's programs and facilities
CALYPSO COVE FAMILY WATER PARK:
Family of two:Two adults or one adult and one dependent child residing at the same address.
Monthly draft on the 1st or 15th
Draft from your checking account or credit card
Annual payment in full
Change your payment method at anytime by stopping in or by calling your Y
THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE
Our A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcomed At the YMCA) Program allows you to visit other Y's while you're traveling. Need to find a Y? Download the free Y Finder app here or find your Y here!
SPREAD THE WORDYou are welcome to bring guests with you to enjoy the Y. As a membership organization, our first obligation is to our members and ensure the value of their Y membership. We welcome you to bring guests with a few regulations, including:
- A current Y member (age 18 years or older) may accompany 1 guest to the Y.
- A family may bring a family with at least 1 adult present.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be with an adult at all times.
- Guests are allowed a maximum of 2 free guest with a member after that, they must either join or pay a daily fee.
- All guests must present a valid photo ID.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Become a corporate partner and begin a heath & wellness program for your company that encompasses not just physical fitness but promoting healthy lifestyles. Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides employees with a wealth of positive results.
We're here to help you design the right program for your staff. The Y is devoted to well-being - it's our mission to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
To learn more about encouraging fitness and wellness by partnering with the Y, contact Erin Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to become a part of our community? Click below and...