BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO THE CHESTNUT STREET FAMILY YMCA
- Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
- A FREE wellness consultation with one of our trained fitness coaches to help you set and achieve your goals
- Personal fitness programs to help you get started and stay motivated
- State-of-the-art fitness facility including Cybex strength training equipment, cardio equipment and free weights, locker rooms, gymnasium
- Youth basketball program
- Summer day camps
- Kid's Café neighborhood nutrition program
- Variety of youth & teen leadership development programs (ages kindergarten - high school)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Y Member rates on program such as our youth sports and day camp
- Child Care: full-day licensed day care (ages 6 weeks-4 years) plus before & after school care
- Additional membership rates available based on household income & assistance with membership rates are available based on need
- A positive environment and a place that's dedicated to serving everyone
NO CONTRACTS & A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Your membership will continue until complete a 15-day written cancellation notice available at the Member Services Desk at your home branch. Did we mention our 30-day money back guarantee? If you're not completely satisfied with the Y with in your first 30-days of becoming a Y member, we will refund your money.
CLICK ON A Y MEMBERSHIP TYPE & JOIN TODAY!
Community-Wide Memberships: Gives full access to all 14 Y's in 6 counties in Kentuckiana
*We offer flexible membership rates based on household income. Stop by our Member Services desk to find out more information.
One-Time Pool Fee
Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family w/o Calypso Cove
Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove
Adult (ages 18-64 years)
Senior (ages 65 years and over)
Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)
Youth w/o Calypso Cove
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$88||$80||$200|
|Family w/o Calypso Cove||$88||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$83||$80||$140|
|Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove||$83||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 18-64 years)||$55||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$51||$55||N/A|
|Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)||$36||$30||$140|
|Youth w/o Calypso Cove||$36||$30||N/A|
Chestnut Street Family YMCA Memberships: Full access to our Chestnut Street Family YMCA programs & facility
Family of two:
- Monthly draft on the 1st or 15th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at any time by stopping in or calling your Y
THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be health, confident, connected and secure. The Y's Annual Giving Campaign raises funds to provide program and membership assistance. We also offer flexible membership rates based on household income. It is our goal that no one is turned away due to inability to pay. Stop by our Member Services desk to find out more information.
Our A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcomed At the YMCA) Program allows you to visit other Y's while you're traveling, just make sure to take your Y membership card. Need to find a Y? Download the free Y Finder app here or find a Y here!
SPREAD THE WORD
You are welcome to bring guests with you to enjoy the Y. As a membership organization, our first obligation is to our members and to ensure the value of their Y membership. We welcome you to bring guests with a few regulations, including:
A current Y member (age 18 years or older) may accompany 1 guest to the Y.
- A family may bring a family with at least 1 adult present.
Any guest under the age of 18 must be with an adult at all times.
Guests are allowed a maximum of 2 free guest visits with a member. After that, they must either join or pay a daily fee.
- All guests must present a valid photo ID.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Become a corporate partner and begin a heath & wellness program for your company that encompasses not just physical fitness but promoting healthy lifestyles. Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides employees with a wealth of positive results.
We're here to help you design the right program for your staff. The Y is devoted to well-being - it's our mission to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
To learn more about encouraging fitness and wellness by partnering with the Y, contact Becca Farmer at email@example.com.
Ready to become a part of our community? Click below and...