The Y is working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment in all of our child-serving programs. We have been working with internal experts, as well as local and state officials to address issues related to social distancing, sanitizing requirements and wellness checks for staff and participants. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Upon entering the Y, you and your children will receive a temperature check. Members or children with a fever or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay.
- The following locations are offering Kids Club to families on a first-come, first-served basis, with no reservations: Clark County, Downtown, Floyd County, Northeast, Norton Commons, Republic Bank, Southeast, Southwest
- Parents are encouraged to make a reservation for Kids Club at Oldham County.
- Reservations will be limited to one hour, with a maximum of one reservation per child per day. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance and up to one hour prior to your start time.
- Members with Kids' Club reservations should arrive no later than 10 minutes after their reservation start time, or their spot may be given to a stand-by participant.
- Touch-free drop off and pick up to reduce contacts and touch points. Parents will be asked to stand on 6 feet floor markers while waiting to check in.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in.
- Masks/face coverings are required for children ages 6+.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the day. We will also have deep cleaning and sanitizing between hourly reservations.
- Some play mazes and outdoor playgrounds may be open when regular cleaning is possible.
- Feeding bottles or snacks will not be permitted at this time.
- Please leave personal belongings at home. Blankets and soft toys will not be permitted at this time.
- Please bring extra diapers and wipes only, preferably in a plastic Ziploc bag with your child's name. We are unable to allow diaper bags to be left in Kids' Club.
- You may bring your infant in their own carrier.
- Staff will receive a daily health screening, including temperature checks. Staff will be required to wear appropriate face coverings.
Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials. Available amenities may vary by location.
KIDS CLUB HOURS
Ages: 6 weeks-12 years
Monday-Friday: 9 am-11:30 am; 5 pm-7:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am-11:30 am
Please call 812.283.9622 to check Kids' Club hours on holidays and days with weather-related school closings.