YMCA WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge is an 8-week program designed to assist participants in achieving their weight loss goals. Each weekly, hour-long session explores practical topics essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Tracking intake and activities
- Incentives for reaching weight loss goals
- Meal planning
- Overcoming weight loss plateaus
- Staying motivated
MEETING YOUR GOALS
The YMCA Weight Loss Challenge wants to help you lose weight in a healthy way. During the 8-week program, you will track your weight and your success!
During our first classes, our trained facilitators will help you set attainable weight loss goals and provide incentives, such as 50% off another adult wellness program, for those reaching their goals.
With goals set and the knowledge to be successful, the remaining classes and your fellow participants will provide the information and support you need to reach those goals.
Y Facility Members: $60
Program Members: $105
There are currently no sessions available for online registration. Please contact the Downtown Family YMCA at 502.587.6700 for more information about upcoming sessions.
- Meetings are one and half hours (90 minutes) per week.
- Sessions are open to those 18 and older.
- Small groups ensure personal attention and promote interaction.
- Trained Y facilitators will help you develop and achieve healthy, realistic goals.