NORTHEAST FAMILY YMCA
Every day, something's happening at the Y. We bring kids, adults and families closer together, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, indoor pools, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members enjoy group exercise classes, walking/jogging tracks and encouragement from our Wellness Coaches: we have the support, guidance and resources to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage in your life. Join us today!
TAKE OUR TOUR
Haven't been to the Y yet, but still want to see what we're all about? Take our Online Tour!
HEALTHY LIVING APPOINTMENT
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAMWe're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Be sure to like and follow us for all the latest news and updates about the Northeast Family YMCA!
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Youth Fitness Fundamentals
- Swim Lesson
- YMCA Weight Loss Challenge
- Personal Training Program
- Enhance Fitness (October 19-February 5)
- Enhance Fitness is a 16-week senior fitness and arthritis management program. Check it out at the Oldham County Family YMCA.
- October Events Calendar (PDF)
- Pumpkin Swim (Friday, October 23)
- 45th Annual Turkey Trot (Thursday, November 26)
- Youth and Family Events Calendar (PDF)
- Women's Health Month Health Fair (Monday, October 26)
- Health Fair to include the following: Free Massages (Lowe Chiropractic and Wellness), Blood Pressure Reading (Walgreens), Cancer Facts & Prevention (Susan G. Komen), Spinal Screening (360 Chiropractic), Blood Drive (Red Cross), and Informational Tables about YMCA Wellness Programs such as Nutritional Consultation, Personal Training, Weight Loss Challenge and LIVESTRONG.