NORTHEAST FAMILY YMCA
Every day, something's happening at the Y. We bring kids, adults and families closer together, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, indoor pools, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members enjoy group exercise classes, walking/jogging tracks and encouragement from our Wellness Coaches: we have the support, guidance and resources to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage in your life. Join us today!
TAKE OUR TOUR
Haven't been to the Y yet, but still want to see what we're all about? Take our Online Tour!
HEALTHY LIVING APPOINTMENT
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAMWe're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Be sure to like and follow us for all the latest news and updates about the Northeast Family YMCA!
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Youth Fitness Fundamentals
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- Swim Lesson
- YMCA Weight Loss Challenge
- Personal Training Program
- Wellness Offerings
- View Family Activity Guide
- Huff Before You Stuff Fitness Challenge (October 24-November 23)
- See October Special Events Calendar (PDF)
- See Northeast Region (Northeast, Norton Commons, Oldham County) October Special Events Calendar (PDF)
- Zombie Zumba at the Oldham County Y (Monday, October 17; 7:00-8:30 pm; FREE and open to the community)
- Pumpkin Swim Extravaganza (October 21, 2016)
- Active Older Adults Day At The Race (November 3, 2016)
- 46th Annual Turkey Trot (November 24, 2016)