YMCA AT NORTON COMMONS
JOIN THE Y TODAY
With the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Join today!
TAKE OUR TOUR
HEALTHY LIVING APPOINTMENTOnce you've joined the Y, you can schedule a complimentary Healthy Living Appointment online! Schedule your appointment here.
- Nutritional Consultation
- Personal Training
- Youth Fitness Fundamentals
YMCA Weight Loss Challenge
- FeMan (Ironman) Challenge (September 11-October 11)
- Adult Pick-Up Sports (September 2-October 14)
- Teen Leaders' Club Fundraiser (Saturdays, 10 am-12 pm)
- Enhance Fitness (October 19-February 5)
- Enhance Fitness is a 16-week senior fitness and arthritis management program. Check it out at the Oldham County Family YMCA.
- October Events Calendar (PDF)
- St. Bernadette Diaper Drive (September 28-October 4)
- FREE Nutrition Seminars (October 6 and October 8)
- Forever Young Gallrein Farms Trip (Friday, October 16)
- Forever Young Day At The Races (Wednesday, November 18)
- 45th Annual Turkey Trot (Thursday, November 26)
- Start a healthy holiday tradition in your family on Thanksgiving morning along with thousands of other walkers and runners in our community, and join us at the Northeast Y for the 45th Annual Turkey Trot!