Once you join the Y, you can schedule a complimentary Smart Start Program appointment. The Smart Start Program will help you develop a plan, take action, and review your progress so you can meet your health and well-being goals. Sign up today!
6TH ANNUAL HEART TO HEART HEALTH FAIR & SILENT AUCTION (MARCH 2)
Join us for our 6th Annual Heart to Heart Health Fair and Silent Auction!
Heath screenings will be provided by Baptist Health and Norton Healthcare, and Walgreens (Crestwood) will provide flu, pneumonia and tetanus shots.
You'll also have the chance to learn about YMCA programs that can help you reach your health and wellness goals, try out FREE group fitness classes, and participate in a silent auction to benefit the YMCA Annual Campaign and LIVESTRONG at the YMCA.
What: 6th Annual Heart to Heart Health Fair & Silent Auction
When: Saturday, March 2; 9 am-1 pm
This event is FREE and open to the community!
PARTICIPATING COMMUNITY HEALTH EXPERTS
- Norton Health Prevention and Wellness
- Baptist Health Cardiac Rehab
- Baptist Health Sleep Apnea
- Walgreens Crestwood
- Oldham County Family Dentistry
- Eberle Orthodontist
- Senior Home Transitions
- Counseling and Wellness
- Pro Rehab - LaGrange
- South Oldham Lions Club - Visual Screening
- Louisville Family ENT
- Associates in Dermatology
- 146 Chiropractic plus chair massage
- Essential Oils and Heather Hill Ruby Ribbon
"STRONG START" SAMPLE CLASS SCHEDULE (45 MINUTES)
Come try out some of our most popular group fitness classes for free!
- 7:15 am - Kettle Bell
- 8:15 am - Boot Camp
- 9 am - Zumba
- 9 am - Barre
- 9:45 am - Piloxing
- 10 am - Strength Together Barbell Class
- 10:30 am - Yoga
- 11 am - Insanity
- 11:15 am - REFIT Dance-Based Class