With the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
TAKE A TOUR
BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO THE Y
Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
A FREE wellness consultation with one of our trained fitness coaches to help you set and achieve your goals
Indoor heated pool
Large wellness center with state-of-the-art cardio & strength training equipment and our trained, helpful staff
- Over 70 fitness classes for youth, adults and families, including, Pilates, cycling, yoga, tai chi and more. Classes for youth, adults and families (beginner and advanced)
Indoor rock climbing wall
Free group exercise classes
- Youth Sports Programs
- Kid's Club, where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while parents work out
- Teen Scene includes a wide variety of leadership opportunities and programs designed specifically for teens
- Y Member rates on program such as our youth sports, swim lessons, day camp and more
- Assistance with membership fees is available based on need
- A positive environment and a place that's dedicated to serving everyone
NO CONTRACTS & A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
CLICK ON A Y MEMBERSHIP TYPE & JOIN TODAY!
THANKSGIVING SPECIAL: JOIN THE Y BETWEEN FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27 AND MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30 AND PAY NO JOIN FEE, A SAVINGS OF UP TO $80!
Community-Wide Memberships: Gives access to all 14 Y's in 6 counties of Kentuckiana
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$89||$80||$200|
|Family w/o Calypso Cove||$89||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$84||$80||$140|
|Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove||$84||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 18-64 years)||$55||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$52||$55||N/A|
|Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)||$37||$30||$140|
|Youth w/o Calypso Cove (ages 10-17 years)||$37||$30||N/A|
Southeast Family YMCA Memberships: Gives full access to our Southeast Family YMCA programs and facilities
Check out all the fun we have at Calypso Cove! The pool fee is only paid once, unless you cancel or downgrade from a community-wide family membership. A community-wide membership is required to use the water park.
FAMILY:Up to Two adults residing at the same address with dependent children.
FAMILY OF TWO:Two adults residing at the same address; or one adult and one dependent child residing at the same address.
- Monthly draft on the 1st or the 15th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at anytime by calling or stopping in at your Y
THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. The Y's annual giving campaign raises funds to provide program and membership assistance. We also offer flexible membership rates based on household income. Our goal is that no one is turned away due to inability to pay. Stop by our member services desk to find out more information.
Our A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcomed At the YMCA) Program allows you to visit other Y's while you're traveling. Just make sure to bring your Y membership card. Need to find a Y? Download the
SPREAD THE WORD
You are welcome to bring guests with you to enjoy the Y. As a membership organization, our first obligation is to our members to ensure the value of your Y membership. We welcome you to bring guests with just a few guidelines, including:
- A current Y member (age 18 years or older) may accompany 1 guest to the Y
- A family may bring a family with at least 1 adult present
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be with an adult at all times
- We welcome guests with a maximum of 2 free visits with a member per year (daily fees apply afterward)
- See our Calypso Cove Family Waterpark Guest Policy
WORKSITE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Become a part of worksite wellness program and begin a heath & wellness program for your company that encompasses not just physical fitness but promoting healthy lifestyles. Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides employees with a wealth of positive results.We're here to help you design the right program for your staff. The Y is devoted to well-being - it's our mission to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
To learn more about encouraging fitness and wellness by partnering with the Y, contact Lu Williams Russo, Corporate Relations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 502.523.9277.
Ready to become a part of our community? Click below and...