SOUTHWEST FAMILY YMCA
JOIN THE YMCA
Every day, something's happening at the Y. We bring kids, adults and families closer together, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, indoor pools, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members enjoy group exercise classes, walking/jogging tracks and encouragement from our Wellness Coaches: we have the support, guidance and resources to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage in your life. Join us today!
TAKE A TOUR
Haven't been to the Y yet, but want to see what we're all about? Take our online tour!
HEALTHY LIVING APPOINTMENT
- Swim Lessons
- Healthy Living Appointments
- YMCA Weight Loss Challenge
- FREE Nutrition Seminars
- Member Ambassador Program
- Roaring '20s Gala (Saturday, March 5, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm)
- Travel back in time to celebrate the Roaring Twenties with the Southwest Y Adult Day Center. Dress in your best 1920’s attire and celebrate a memorable evening with plenty of food & entertainment for everyone! Gala will take place at the First Church of the Nazarene (3503 Blanton Lane).
- Rates: $15 per person/$25 per couple; Groups of 10 or more: $10 per person