These guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
- Masks are optional for adult and children members.
- Masks are optional for staff.
- We strongly encourage masks for everyone indoors especially those who are unvaccinated.
- The Y will support anyone choosing to continue to wear a mask.
Thank you to all of our members and staff for working together in keeping themselves and one another safe.
In addition to staff sanitizing equipment throughout the day and the request for our members to wipe down equipment after use, the facilities and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day by using products and processes in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency. Additional safety stations with wipes, paper towels, hand sanitizers and other cleaning supplies are available.
How Can I Help Keep Myself and My Community Safe?
- Stay home if you're sick. To help us prevent the spread of illness, members should stay home if they are not feeling well or have been in close contact with someone who is ill.
- Encourage eligible individuals to get vaccinated. This is supported by many credible medical resources. We will be happy to connect you with medical experts if you would like more specific and direct information. Find out more about COVID-19 vaccines here.
- Bring a mask. The Y will support anyone choosing to continue to wear a mask.
- Remember to wipe down equipment. Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment, weights, etc. before and after use with the provided cleaning materials.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently. Twenty seconds of handwashing makes all the difference!
If you have additional questions about COVID-19, you can contact the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at 1-800-232-4636.
Now more than ever, the Y is here for you! When you join the Y, you become part a cause dedicated to bringing about meaningful change for you, your...
We're all juggling a lot in the world these days. We understand that our members are pressed for time, which is why we offer programming and classes...
When entering the YMCA's doors, you naturally want to know what to expect. If you're curious about how active a particular YMCA of Greater Louisville...