If you have questions, comments or concerns about the YMCA of Greater Louisville or a specific branch, we will do our best to connect you with someone to assist and we may reach out to you directly regarding your comments. You are welcome to complete our contact form or call us at 502-587-9622 for more immediate assistance.
We consider this online community one big YMCA. We want to hear from you on social media, our blogs and our forums, but have a few things that we do not allow:
- Posts that contain, discuss or promote:
- abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- personal attacks of any kind
- illegal activity
- political campaigns
- religious issues
- legal or employment issues
- posting of premium content from any website
- fake news or any content intended to mislead
- Conversations that negatively target specific individuals, groups or organizations
- Posts that are spam, solicitations or advertisements
- Contest and voting campaign posts that are not authorized by the YMCA of Greater Louisville or YMCA of the USA
- Any profile icon or name related to commercial content that promotes another business, website, specialty page other than a Y or those approved by the YMCA of Greater Louisville or YMCA of the USA
- Personally identifiable information (like phone numbers or email addresses), private or sensitive details about another person
- Material or information that you don’t have the right to post or share
Differences of opinion are welcome as long as they are respectful. Be courteous and respect those asking questions with friendly, informative discussions. If it’s not, it will be deleted. Posters will be permanently banned immediately for a serious, willful and/or repeated violation of any of these rules.
User-submitted content (including comments, updates, photos and videos) do not necessarily represent the views of the YMCA of Greater Louisville or YMCA of the USA.
The statements and opinions posted by registered participants to these forums and blogs on ymca.org are offered for educational, informational and social purposes only, should not be construed as personal medical advice, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition or replace your or anyone else’s healthcare provider. Please consult with a physician or local healthcare provider before taking any advice that might affect you or anyone else’s health and well-being.
Some links featured on our website, social media, blogs and forums will take you to non-YMCA websites. The views and opinions of authors expressed on those websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the YMCA of Greater Louisville or YMCA of the USA.