KIDS CLUBHere at the Y, we give parents the peace of mind to know that their child is enjoying fun-filled activities in a safe, supervised environment, while they work out. And best of all, because you're a Y member, it's free!
Our staff are caring, nurturing individuals who are all trained in First Aid and CPR because we know that safety is number one and that supervision is the key.
KIDS CLUB HOURS OF OPERATIONPlease adhere to the 2 hour daily time limit
Mondays-Thursdays: 4:30 pm-8 pm
Fridays: 4:30 pm-7 pm
Saturdays: 8 am-12 pm
KIDS CLUB POLICIES
- Children ages 6 weeks through 12 years on a YMCA membership are welcome.
- The child must be signed out by the same adult aged 18 years or over who signed them into Kids Club, and this adult must remain in the branch.
- Children can stay in Kids Club for up to two hours per visit.
- If you child may need a diaper change, please bring a diaper with you.
- We will use redirection to deal with behavioral issues. If redirection does not work, your child will be asked to sit in time out to allow them time to calm down. We will speak to you if your child continues to struggle with behavior.
SAFETY/ILLNESS/CRYING CHILD POLICIES
- If a child is upset and cannot be comforted within 10 minutes, a staff person will notify you. This is to ensure the best and safest experience for all.
- Due to food allergies and safety, food (other than bottles/sippy cups) is not permitted in Kids Club. If you are dropping off a bottle, please let us know when we can give it to your child. We are happy to help!
- We are a well-child facility. If a child shows the symptoms of an illness, the adult who signed the child in will be notified and asked to remove the child. The child may return when he/she has been symptom-free for 24 hours. Symptoms may include, but are not limited to: fever, vomiting, diarrhea, yellow or green discharge from the nose or ears, rashes or excessive crying without being consoled. Parents may be asked to provide documentation from a physician to confirm a questionable condition.