We know that sometimes it can be hard to take the first steps to becoming healthier. That's why we're here for you, every day, to give you extra motivation and guidance. Our personal trainers can help you with weight loss, body toning, sport-specific training, injury prevention and post rehabilitation.
We offer one-on-one and partner sessions that focus on your goals. Whether you prefer land-based exercise or water workouts, a YMCA trainer will personalize a plan based on your lifestyle. They'll help you develop and reach your goals for a healthier you!
Looking for specific information? Use the links below to find what you're looking for.
Please contact the branch to schedule a session.
30-minute, individual sessions begin at $35. 60-minute, individual sessions begin at $55. Prices and session length vary by location.
18 and up
- Work with YMCA personal trainer who have acquired and maintained certifications through national health and fitness organizations
- Trainers can work with teens on a case-by-case- basis
- Re-energize a stale exercise routine with fresh approaches to your workout
- Break out of your fitness plateau
- Reduce the risk of injury by learning proper technique
- Stay motivated and committed to your exercise program
- Our trainers will help you establish realistic and attainable goals
- They will develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status and limitations
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid training plateaus and to keep working out fun
- Our trainers will provide positive encouragement, motivation and accountability
- At the Y, you’ll have available to you the most experience and professional personal fitness trainers
- Every YMCA personal trainer has acquired and maintained certifications through national health and fitness organizations
- Assure proper exercise techniques, program design and progression to avoid common mistakes and exercise-related injuries.
Use the button below to see upcoming sessions that are currently available for online registration. If no sessions are available for registration for online registration, please contact the branch to register.
No, we don’t require you to sign a contract. We offer month-to-month personal training, with an option to draft your account on the first of each month. You will have monthly drafts until you decide to discontinue, which will require a five-day advance notification before your draft date to avoid future drafts.
Yes, you may change your draft for the following month to reflect the amount of training sessions you wish to purchase. A five-day advance notification is required to ensure draft is adjusted before your draft date.
Example: You sign up for four sessions per month, but you request six for the month.
You will simply purchase additional individual sessions separately, and you will be given the same rate per session as the draft choice you’ve registered.
You are not able to use a future month’s sessions to add on to a current month. Future sessions are not available until that month occurs.
Yes, we offer partner training that allows two clients to work with a trainer during the same session. The cost is reduced per person, but fee is paid altogether from one source of payment. The payment cannot be broken up between both clients. In this case, one person would pay for the session, and the other person could pay their training partner directly for their portion.
Clients will be able to carry over a maximum of two sessions into the following month if they are not used. No month shall have more than two sessions in addition to the amount of sessions paid for in their draft.
Example: If you paid for four sessions in January, but used only two, then two can be carried into February, which means February would have six total sessions (four being paid, two being carried over). In February, if two sessions are used again, still only two sessions can be carried over to March, so March would still only have six sessions (four paid plus two carried over).
Clients shall directly notify their trainer in writing (email/text) with a minimum of 24 hours notice of their scheduled session for any cancellations. Under 24 hours notice (or no-shows) will result in a used session.
Whatever your goal — weight loss, toning, stress relief, endurance — there is a group fitness class at the YMCA to suit your needs.
While many of us experience a variety of sports in our youth, athletics help build up our bodies and minds at every age. From pickleball and...
Build strength, endurance and flexibility in the YMCA's strength training and conditioning classes. Whatever your fitness level, we have a strength...