SAFESITTER® BABYSITTING CERTIFICATION
Our world is a complicated place. Today’s babysitters need to know more than just the basics to keep themselves and the children in their care safe. That’s why Safe Sitter®, an up-to-date and well-rounded youth development program with a medical basis, teaches young teens life and safety skills to keep them safe now and in the future. It also equips them with the tools needed to stay home alone safely and with confidence.
SAFE SITTERS LEARN
- How, why and where injuries happen so they can prevent them
- How a child's age affects how to care for them
- How to prevent problem behavior
- How to rescue a choking infant or child
- How to perform infant or child CPR
UPCOMING SESSIONS (FLOYD COUNTY)
Friday, June 1, 2018 (9 am-3 pm)
For more information, please contact Taylor Heise at email@example.com or at 812.206.7892.