BABYSITTER'S TRAINING COURSE
Our world is a complicated place. Today’s babysitters need to know more than just the basics to keep themselves and the children in their care safe. That’s why our Babysitters training course is an up-to-date and well-rounded youth development program with a medical basis, teaches young teens life and safety skills to keep them safe now and in the future. It also equips them with the tools needed to stay home alone safely and with confidence.
BABYSITTERS LEARN HOW TO:
- Supervise infants & children
- Perform skills such as diapering & feeding
- Handle bedtime & discipline issues
- Identify safety hazards & prevent injuries
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Find & interview for babysitting jobs
- Rescue a choking infant or child
- Perform infant or child CPR
Tuesday Oct. 9th, (9 am-3 pm)
Wednesday Dec. 19th, (9 am-3 pm)
For more information, please contact Taylor Heise at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 812.206.7892.