CALYPSO COVE FAMILY WATERPARK
Bring happiness to your whole family for many summers to come at the Calypso Cove Waterpark! Your Community-wide Family Membership with Calypso Cove provides access to the family water park for as long as you maintain your membership. With a zero-entry pool, water slides, play structures, and more, there is something for everyone! If you are unsure if Calypso Cove is included in your membership, please call 425.1271 and our friendly staff is available to help.
See our photo gallery from past summers below.
CALYPSO COVE FAQ
- Hours of Operation
- Recreational Swimming/Pool Reopening Guide
- Make A Reservation
- Attractions & Family-Friendly Features
- What To Bring
- Guest Policy
- Weather Policy
- Calypso Cove Group Rentals
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY ABOUT CALYPSO COVE
- "The lifeguards are attentive and friendly, the water features are great and the pool areas are always clean. There are always chairs available and the snack prices are reasonable."
- "My 5-year-old daughter has taken to it so well...She started out last year afraid to go down the big slide, but by our 3rd visit, she tried them and is now hooked! She also loves the rope ladder and whirl pool. Anything that makes her happy is a winner in my book."
- "Great staff, great price."
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family with Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$95||$80||$250|
|Family without Calypso Cove||$95||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two with Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$84||$80||$175|
|Family of Two without Calypso Cove||$84||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 26-64 years)||$57||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$52||$55||N/A|
|Youth with Calypso Cove Water Park (ages 10-17)||$41||$30||$175|
|Youth without Calypso Cove (ages 10-17 years)||$41||$30||N/A|
|Young Adult (ages 18-25)||$41||$30||N/A|
- As long as you maintain your membership, you NEVER have to pay the pool fee again.
- The Y is for everyone. We offer affordable membership and program rates, including reduced rates for Calypso Cove, based on household income. Please visit us at the branch or call 502.425.1271 to discuss whether you are eligible for assistance.