Membership rates include all the benefits of facility membership, plus Calypso Cove when added to the membership.
COMMUNITY-WIDE MEMBERSHIP RATES
Community-wide membership rates include unlimited access to all 11 Ys in Kentuckiana, hundreds of group exercise and aqua fitness classes each week, free child care while you work out, the support of friendly, caring Y staff and fellow Y members, and much more!
Click a Y membership type below and join online today!
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family with Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$95||$80||$250|
|Family without Calypso Cove||$95||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two with Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$84||$80||$175|
|Family of Two without Calypso Cove||$84||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 26-64 years)||$57||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$52||$55||N/A|
|Youth with Calypso Cove Water Park (ages 10-17)||$41||$30||$175|
|Youth without Calypso Cove (ages 10-17 years)||$41||$30||N/A|
|Young Adult(ages 18-25)||$41||$30||N/A|
- Family Membership: Up to 2 adults and dependent children living in the same household. Additional adults: $20/month
- Family of 2: People living in the same household
- One-Time Join Fee and Pool Fee: The join fee and pool fee are one-time fees as long as your membership remains active. Should your membership lapse, you will be subject to these fees again.
The Y is for everyone. We offer affordable membership and program rates, including reduced rates for Calypso Cove, based on household income. Please visit us at the branch or give us a call at 502.425.1271 to learn more about our income-based rates.
Family: Up to two adults residing in the same address with dependent children
Family of Two: Two adults residing at the same address or one adult and one dependent child residing at the same address
- Monthly draft on the 1st or the 15th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping in at your Y.
Check out all the fun we have at Calypso Cove! The pool fee is only paid once, unless you cancel or downgrade from a community-wide family membership. A community-wide membership is required to use the water park.