This reservation system is available for member convenience so you know you will have a spot reserved if you wish. At this time, reservations are only available for YMCA of Greater Louisville facility members.
As a courtesy to other members, please cancel or change your reservation if you are no longer able to visit during your schedule time or class. Reservations can be changed or cancelled easily by logging in to your Skedda or Group Ex Pro account or by calling your YMCA branch.
Please select your branch from the list below to make your reservation.
LAP SWIM RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Reservations are encouraged, but not required. If you do not make a reservation, you will still be permitted to swim laps as long as there is space available.
- We will follow state guidelines to allow for appropriate social distancing in the pool area, which may include limiting number of available lanes and number of swimmers per lane.
- Reservations will begin promptly at your reservation time. Maximum of two 30-minute time slots per person per day.
- Please make sure you arrive on time and are ready to swim when your reservation time begins.
- Reservation is valid only for the name of the person submitted on the form.
- Community-wide members are invited to check availability of lap lanes at any of our locations if you do not see your preferred time slot available at your regular branch.
- Online reservations must be made at least 1 hour in advance and can be made no more than 7 days in advance.
Racquetball is available at the Downtown Family YMCA. Reservations are encouraged but are not required.
- Reservations are encouraged but not required. If you do not make a reservation, you will still be permitted to participate in the class as long as there is space available.
- Group Fitness reservations can be made online up to 30 minutes before the scheduled class start time and no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Members registered to participate should arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class, or the spot may be given to a participant on the waitlist.
For the best results, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox, or enabling 3rd party cookies in Safari.
Free fitness coaching/healthy living appointment reservations are required at many of our locations.
MAKE A FITNESS COACHING RESERVATION ONLINE
STOP BY THE BRANCH OR CALL TO MAKE A FITNESS COACHING RESERVATION
- Chestnut Street Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.587.7405.
- YMCA at Norton Commons - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.882.9622.
OLDHAM COUNTY FAMILY YMCA INDOOR ARENA RESERVATION INFORMATION
The Oldham County Family YMCA Indoor Arena consists of two 180' by 85' artificial turf fields, and is located at the Oldham County Family YMCA (20 Quality Place, Buckner, KY, 40010).
- Use of the Indoor Arena requires a deposit and rental fees (hourly or daily). You will be contacted after making your reservation about your payment options. All reservations are conditional until payment is received. For more information, please call 502.222.9358.
- Online reservations must be made at least 5 days prior to your desired rental date and no more than 30 days in advance. If you wish to make a reservation less than 5 days or more than 30 days in advance, please call 502.222.9358.
- Reservations can be changed/canceled online up to 7 days before your reservation date. If you wish to make changes or cancellations less than 7 days before your rental date, please call 502.222.9358.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 7 days in advance of your scheduled rental date in order for your deposit to be refunded.
BEST BUY TEEN TECH CENTER RESERVATION INFORMATION
Our Best Buy Teen Center is located on the 2nd floor of our Republic Bank Foundation YMCA facility at 1720 West Broadway, Louisville, KY 40203, and is open to youth ages 12-18. A YMCA membership is not required for youth to use the Best Buy Teen Tech Center. The Center is open from 10 am-7 pm Monday-Friday.
- Reservations are required for the Recording Studio. Other areas of the Best Buy Teen Tech Center will not require reservations and will be first-come, first-served on a walk-in basis.
- Reservations are for 1 hour.
The short video below demonstrates how to make your first booking in Skedda.
The short video below demonstrates how to make a reservation in GroupEx Pro for group fitness classes.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 502.587.9622.