Saunas at other area YMCAs may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact your branch before you visit to confirm branch sauna policies.
- Racquetball reservations can be made at the Downtown Family YMCA.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations are for 45 minutes and begin promptly at your reservation time. Limit 1 reservation per day.
- You may arrive up to 5 minutes before your scheduled start time to check in.
- Members must bring their own equipment.
- Reservations are encouraged but not required. If you do not make a reservation, you will still be permitted to participate in the class as long as there is space available.
- Group Fitness reservations can be made online up to 30 minutes before the scheduled class start time and no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Members registered to participate should arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class, or the spot may be given to a participant on the waitlist.
For the best results, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox, or enabling 3rd party cookies in Safari.
Free fitness coaching/healthy living appointment reservations are required at many of our locations.
MAKE A FITNESS COACHING RESERVATION ONLINE
STOP BY THE BRANCH OR CALL TO MAKE A FITNESS COACHING RESERVATION
- Chestnut Street Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.587.7405.
- Downtown Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.587.6700.
- Floyd County Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 812.206.0688.
- Republic Bank Foundation YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.935.9622.
- Southeast Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.491.9622.
- Southwest Family YMCA - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.933.9622.
- YMCA at Norton Commons - Please stop by the Front Desk or call 502.882.9622.
OLDHAM COUNTY FAMILY YMCA INDOOR ARENA RESERVATION INFORMATION
The Oldham County Family YMCA Indoor Arena consists of two 180' by 85' artificial turf fields, and is located at the Oldham County Family YMCA (20 Quality Place, Buckner, KY, 40010).
- Use of the Indoor Arena requires a deposit and rental fees (hourly or daily). You will be contacted after making your reservation about your payment options. All reservations are conditional until payment is received. For more information, please call 502.222.9358.
- Online reservations must be made at least 5 days prior to your desired rental date and no more than 30 days in advance. If you wish to make a reservation less than 5 days or more than 30 days in advance, please call 502.222.9358.
- Reservations can be changed/canceled online up to 7 days before your reservation date. If you wish to make changes or cancellations less than 7 days before your rental date, please call 502.222.9358.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 7 days in advance of your scheduled rental date in order for your deposit to be refunded.
BEST BUY TEEN TECH CENTER RESERVATION INFORMATION
Our Best Buy Teen Center is located on the 2nd floor of our Republic Bank Foundation YMCA facility at 1720 West Broadway, Louisville, KY 40203, and is open to youth ages 12-18. A YMCA membership is not required for youth to use the Best Buy Teen Tech Center. The Center is open from 10 am-7 pm Monday-Friday.
- Reservations are required for the Recording Studio. Other areas of the Best Buy Teen Tech Center will not require reservations and will be first-come, first-served on a walk-in basis.
- Reservations are for 1 hour.
The short video below demonstrates how to make your first booking in Skedda.
The short video below demonstrates how to make a Calypso Cove reservation in Skedda.
Additional Calypso Cove Reservation Tutorial Videos
For more detailed instructions,
please download our Skedda user documentation (PDF).
The short video below demonstrates how to make a reservation in GroupEx Pro for group fitness classes.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 502.587.9622.