MAKE A RESERVATION
This reservation system is available for member convenience so you know you will have a spot reserved if you wish. Reservations are not required; however, we do encourage them as we will be limiting participation in certain areas of the Y for health and safety reasons. If you do not make a reservation, you can still utilize the service when you come to the Y as long as we are not full at that time.
All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION
Due to limited space, we ask that you please let us know as soon as possible if you decide you need to cancel your reservation for any reason. This will allow us to open that time slot up for another member of our Y family.
LAP SWIM LANE RESERVATIONS
- Reservations are encouraged, but not required. If you do not make a reservation, you will still be permitted to swim laps so long as there is space available.
- We will follow state guidelines to allow for appropriate social distancing in the pool area, which may include limiting number of available lanes and number of swimmers per lane.
- Reservations are for 30 minutes and will begin promptly at your reservation time. Please make sure you arrive on time and are ready to swim when your reservation time begins.
- Reservation is valid only for the name of the person submitted on the form.
- Community-wide members are invited to check availability of lap lanes at any of our locations if you do not see your preferred time slot available at your regular branch.
MAKE YOUR LAP SWIM RESERVATION ONLINE
Use the link below to access our Lap Swim Reservation Form to reserve your lane.
KIDS' CLUB RESERVATIONS
Kids' Club is scheduled to reopen beginning June 15. The reservation form for Kids' Club will be coming soon.