We are dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here at the Y, supervisors believe in you and help you succeed.
HR BRANCH SUPPORT
Chestnut Street Family YMCA: Freddie Brown; email@example.com; 502.587.7405
Clark County Family YMCA: Karen Guttmann; firstname.lastname@example.org; 812.283.9622
Downtown Family YMCA: Brittany O'Brien; email@example.com; 502.582.3621
Floyd County Family YMCA: Jeff Jaehnen; firstname.lastname@example.org; 812.206.0688
Northeast Family YMCA: Kenny Hoerter; email@example.com; 502.425.1271
Oldham County Family YMCA: Josh Ransdell; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.222.9358
Republic Bank Foundation YMCA: Kaylei Weedman; email@example.com; 502.935.9622
Southeast Family YMCA: Brittany McGill; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.491.9622
Southwest Family YMCA: Ronnie McKiernan; email@example.com; 502.933.9622
YMCA at Norton Commons: Katy Ferry; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.882.9622
YMCA Camp Piomingo: Sharon Acuna; email@example.com; 502.942.2616
YMCA Safe Place Services: Chelsea Ndiaye; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.635.5233
YMCA School-Age Child Care (Jefferson County): Brandon Yates; email@example.com; 502.637.1575
YMCA School-Age Child Care (Bullitt County): Sharon Bryant; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.955.6433
YMCA School-Age Child Care (Floyd County): Vera McGhee; email@example.com; 812.206.0688
National Safe Place: Laurie Jackson; firstname.lastname@example.org; 502.635.3660
YMCA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- The YMCA of Greater Louisville offers our part-time employees 1 complimentary Adult Community-Wide membership and our full-time employees 1 Family Community-Wide membership.
- Part-time employees may add their family to their membership for $34 a month.
- A family membership consists of 2 adults and dependents (under the age of 25 years of age) of the 2 adults, living in the same household.
- Additional adults may be added to the membership for an extra $20 per month (must live in the same household).
- Monthly fee is drafted on either on the 1st or 15th of every month, from a checking or savings account or credit/debit card.
- Community-wide memberships gives you access to our YMCA facilities in Jefferson, Oldham, Clark and Floyd Counties
- We offer our Nationwide Membership Program, which is access to participating YMCAs across the country.
- Membership will be cancelled upon termination of employment. If you are paying the upgrade, you will receive a letter asking you if you would like to continue your membership.
- Membership will be activated within 2 business days following the New Employee Orientation.