PARENTS NIGHT OUT
At the Y, we know parents need a break from time to time. With Parents Night Out, parents enjoy a night out while kids engage in fun and safe activities at the Y. Kids enjoy games, crafts, dinner, swimming and more centered around a unique monthly theme.
What: Parents Night Out
Times: 5 pm-9 pm
Ages: Youth ages 4-12
Rates (Per Session): Facility Members: $20 per child; Program Members: $30 per child
PARENT'S NIGHT OUT FOR AGES 6 WEEKS-3 YEARS
For this age group, parents will need to provide dinner, and children will enjoy fun activities in Kids Club.
Rates: Facility Members: $10 per child; Program Members: $20 per child
- Registration deadline is noon on the day prior to each Parents Night Out. Minimum of 10 kids required or event will be canceled.
- In order to maintain safe ratios in the pool area and to ensure adequate supplies, late registrations and walk-ins cannot be accepted.
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Upon entering the Y, you and your children will receive a temperature check. Members or children with a fever or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay.
- Touch-free drop off and pick up to reduce contacts and touch points. Parents will be asked to stand on 6 feet floor markers while waiting to check in.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in.
- In accordance with the Governor Beshear’s Executive Order, masks/face coverings are required for children ages 6+.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the day. We will also have deep cleaning and sanitizing between hourly reservations.
- Some play mazes and outdoor playgrounds may be open when regular cleaning is possible.
- Please leave personal belongings at home. Blankets and soft toys will not be permitted at this time.
- Please bring extra diapers and wipes only, preferably in a plastic Ziploc bag with your child's name. We are unable to allow diaper bags to be left in Kids' Club.
- You may bring your infant in their own carrier.
- Staff will receive a daily health screening, including temperature checks. Staff will be required to wear appropriate face coverings.
For more information, please contact the Oldham County Family YMCA at 502.222.9358.