PARENTS NIGHT OUT
Parents’ Night Out is a fantastic evening of food and fun with friends, right here at the Clark County Family YMCA. Our enthusiastic staff come ready to entertain and engage. This night includes activities and dinner. Depending on the month, we’re prone to have arts & crafts, glow parties, dance parties, scavenger hunts, and bonfires & s’mores.
Drop your kids off for a great evening of fun and friends. We will tucker your kids out while you enjoy some well-deserved quiet time.
- Saturday, November 23: 5 pm-8:30 pm
- Saturday, December 21; 5 pm-8:00 pm
What: Parents' Night Out
Ages: Ages 1-12
Rates: Facility Members: $15 per child; Program Members: $25 per child
- Please mark all of your child's belongings before leaving.
- Have a photo ID ready when dropping off and picking up your child.
- Children must wear socks while in the Kids Adventure Room tunnels.
- Spill-proof cups only
For more information, please contact Vera McGhee at email@example.com or at 812.283.9622.