If you're insured by Humana and are a Humana Go365 member, you can now earn Go365 points every time you work out at the Y!
Work out on a regular basis at the Y and watch your Go365 points pile up! Go365 points may lower the amount you pay for your health insurance and increase the value of Go365 you spend in the Humana Go365 Mall.
We use beacon check in at our YMCA locations. You will connect to the beacon via bluetooth and the Go365 app on your mobile devices and from there, each time you check in, as long as have bluetooth turned on, your visit data is sent straight to Humana. If you forget your phone, you can call Humana's customer service (phone number is on the back of your Humana card) and ask for your visit to be manually entered.
HOW TO SIGN UP
If you're a Humana Go365 member:
1. Ask at the front desk for your YMCA member ID (please note this is not the same as your scan card number).
2. Sign in to Go365.com.
3. Hover over "Get Healthy" and select "Fitness & Exercise."
4. Click on "Participating Health Club Finder" and search for the YMCA by zip code (connecting to any branch allows you to get Go365 points at every branch)
5. Click on "Earn Go365 points at this club.
6. Follow on-screen instructions:
-Join the YMCA of Greater Louisville
-Connect your account: When you click on enrollment instructions, a page will pop up. Please forward that page along with your first and last name and unit ID* to email@example.com.
-Automatically track your points!
7. You will receive a letter letting you know that your are linked and some reminders about checking in.
*Note: Please contact a YMCA staff member if you need your YMCA member ID number.
Once you have completed this process, you will receive 15 Go365 points each time you visit any YMCA branch, with bonus points for more than five visits in a week. No double dipping! You will not be credited with your check-in points and 10,000-plus steps.
If you need help or for more information, sign in to the Humana Go365 website and visit the "FAQs," and "Fitness & Exercise" sections or call the number on the back of your Humana member ID card.